Thursday, January 13, 2011

Our Itinerary

Mr. Timothy Kirby
Mrs. Kimberly Kirby
Wei Jia Li
CHINA ADOPTION TRIP
(Jan 14 - 30)


SHEDULE

Jan 14: Friday
CO89 EWRPEK 1150AM 235PM

Jan 15: SATURDAY Golden Ocean Hotel
Beijing – Arrive Beijing at 2:35pm. Will be met by local guide and
car ride to Tianjin.

Jan 16: SUNDAY Golden Ocean Hotel
Tianjin – Rest and adjustment.

Jan 17: MONDAY Golden Ocean Hotel
Tianjin – Receive your daughter at CAB office, apply for your daughter’s
passport.

Jan 18: TUESDAY Golden Ocean Hotel
Tianjin – Interview with CAB have adoption registration done.
Interview with Justice Dept.

Jan 19: WEDNESDAY Golden Ocean Hotel
Tianjin – Rest and free time.

Jan 20: THURSDAY Golden Ocean Hotel
Tianjin – Pick up Notary documents.

Jan 21: FRIDAY Victory Hotel
Tianjin – Flight CA1395 (5:30 – 8:30pm) to Guangzhou.
Guangzhou – Will be met by local guide at the airport. Stay at Victory Hotel.

Jan 22: SATURDAY Victory Hotel
Guangzhou –Child’s picture taken, medical check up, and fill out forms.

Jan 23: SUNDAY Victory Hotel
Guangzhou – City tour.

Jan 24: MONDAY Victory Hotel
Guangzhou – Pick up the medical test result.

Jan 25: TUESDAY Victory Hotel
Tianjing – Guide will pick your daughter’s passport and overnight mail to
Guangzhou.
Guangzhou – Rest and free time.

Jan 26: WEDNESDAY Victory Hotel
Guangzhou - Interview with U. S. Consulate at 9:00am.

Jan 27: THURSDAY Victory Hotel
Guangzhou – Take the oath.

Jan 28: FRIDAY Victory Hotel
Guangzhou – Pick up your daughter’s visa.

Jan 29: SATURDAY Victory Hotel
Guangzhou – Rest and free time.

Jan 30: SUNDAY
Guangzhou – Flight CZ3609 (9:00 – 11:15am) to Shanghai.
CO86 PVGEWR 455PM 625PM

2 comments:

  1. I will be staying at the Golden Ocean and the Victory next month! well, I'm hopping! Praying for your trip! So exciting! Please post about Tianjin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please email me if you can! I was a big big fan of "LiLi" when I worked at the Tianjin orphanage. I just moved back to America but would LOVE to stay in touch and hear about her as she grows up! I actually bought her that cute pink outfit she's wearing in your pic on the bottom of your page! I prayed for her constantly, held her often, and loved her like my own! I wanted to adopt her SO bad but it is too complicated to adopt a pre-selected child. She is a GEM and we adore her in our family!!!! Please email me soon!! I know you are in China still, but I hope you will see this and email! gesweinfamily AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete